To download the official HMDS medical certificate:
- Log in to your registration account here.
- Click on the "My Account" button at the top of the page.
- Go to the "My Documents" section.
General information about the medical certificate:
- It will be available 3 months before the race.
- It must be filled in by a doctor.
- You will have to present the original paper version at the technical and medical controls.
A stress ECG is not mandatory, but after the age of 40, it is highly recommended.
If you have special medical conditions, please contact the organization by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminder: It is not necessary to send the certificate to the organization by email before the race.